Superior manoeuvrability, engineered for reduced downtime and a width of cut in a class of its own, makes it the ideal mower for sports fields, parks and green spaces, schools, airports, golf courses, and commercial grounds. By utilising high strength, high performance steel and a compact chassis design, the MP series sets a new industry standard for the most efficient use of power.
- The MP653 XC is the world’s first and only wide area rotary mower with a 4.27m cutting width, increasing productivity by up to 25% (up to 1 hectare/hr more) over traditional 3.4m mowers.
- Unparalleled nimble platform delivers zero uncut circle for effortless 180 degree turning, leaving no uncut grass and easier mowing around obstacles.
- New AdaptiCutTM system automatically adjusts mow speed to ensure consistent cut performance even through the thickest grass.
- Individual hydraulic deck motors with self-lubricating integral bearings deliver reliable cutting power to each blade and require no tensioning or greasing maintenance of belts and pulleys.
- InCommandTM control system provides on-board diagnostics for quick and easy troubleshooting and displays maintenance reminders on-screen to aid in proper service and increased up time.
- Ergonomic cockpit with optimal seating position, wing decks set forward of operator, and armrest located individual lift/lower deck joysticks for superior unobstructed views.
- Tilt Sensor Technology (TST)TM ensures operator safety by automatically monitoring slope angles and alerting operators when nearing unsafe working conditions.
- Available with a premium operator cabin equipped with air conditioning, heater, high visibility heated front screen and low noise kit to keep you comfortable and productive in all conditions
To discuss your needs further, contact our Sales Manager – Andy Frost